GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, January 14, 2008

USU Research Findings on Infant Massage


First of all - yeah for Infant Massage! I love being certified to teach - and I have classes scheduled to start the beginning of February here in the valley.

The following link is to an article in the Herald Journal about some recent research that has been done on Infant Massage...just thought it was neat that there are others locally that believe in the benefits of Infant Massage too. Thanks mom for the heads up on the article!

Infant Massage Article

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey! I participated in that study with my Gary-bee! At first he loved getting his massage, but by the end he HATED it and wouldn't stop crying. He stopped getting massages after that. I don't know if I was supposed to keep up with them even when he hated them, but I wasn't about to.

MStevenson said...

I read this in the paper today...

Anonymous said...

i think i should go into pet massage therapy.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I saw the article and wondered if you were involved. I think it will bring you success.