GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Friday, February 22, 2008
Engineers Walking On Water
Ryan is in the crowd somewhere - he said it was a lot of fun...click the picture to view the video or read the story. There wasn't a link to embed it...too bad.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so awesome! I can remember being totally grossed out by that stuff in seventh grade science class!
4 comments:
That is so awesome! I can remember being totally grossed out by that stuff in seventh grade science class!
sweet! i really want to play with that stuff now!
so technically they were just walking on cornstarch and water? eh.
I didn't see him.
Post a Comment