Sadie looks like she's being kidnaped in that first shot.
That first one sort of reminds me of Raising Arizona. . . but only the tiny little bits I remember.
That first pic crax me up. Thanks for posting it!
What can I say? Ryan still looks like Eminem.
So cute! I don't think you and Ryan are having enough fun with your darling little Sadie ;)
Ummm...Ryan is never scary. I love the crooked lips pic, yeah, I stole it. I love her and miss her, can't wait to see her this Friday!
Love it! Matching is so much fun! I can't wait until I have a daughter to play dress up with, poor thing!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
7 comments:
Sadie looks like she's being kidnaped in that first shot.
That first one sort of reminds me of Raising Arizona. . . but only the tiny little bits I remember.
That first pic crax me up. Thanks for posting it!
What can I say? Ryan still looks like Eminem.
So cute! I don't think you and Ryan are having enough fun with your darling little Sadie ;)
Ummm...Ryan is never scary.
I love the crooked lips pic, yeah, I stole it.
I love her and miss her, can't wait to see her this Friday!
Love it! Matching is so much fun! I can't wait until I have a daughter to play dress up with, poor thing!
Post a Comment