GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas folks!

Can I just say first off that I love the Post Option that blogger has now to schedule posts ahead of time? That means that I can publish a post & it won't actually show up until when I want it too - like this one for instance. Not anywhere near my computer today...wrote this 2 days ago, but here it is today! I love it.

Anyway. Merry Christmas all!! Hope it is a great one. And of course, more Sadie pictures...

In her Christmas dress. I bought this dress on clearance a year ago. We found out we were having a girl last year the day after Christmas & that she was healthy - best Christmas present ever!


Sledding in the livingroom with daddy & all her toys - daddy always has the best ideas.
Stuck in the couch - not quite sure how this one happened. But she was really content to stay there for along time - must have been comfy.

3 comments:

MStevenson said...

I can't wait to see her today! I miss her so much. I hope you brought some xmasy clothes, then we can get some cousin pictures in their xmas clothes.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!! I love her baby blues. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Bobbie said...

Oh, she looks content stuck in the sofa. Its because her Mama is near.

I love her cute little self so much!

Grammy