My cute sister-in-law, Teresa, has started a blog of her own - Traveling With Trees! Trees (pronounced more like "treece") is her nickname & she is an avid, seasoned traveler. She works for a travel agency, goes new places all the time, and has a degree in (correct me if I'm wrong Trees) Geography and Travel & Tourism...I'm pretty sure. =) So, in short, I live out my traveling dreams vicariously through her stories & pictures until Ry & I can travel, someday. You can too! Or just check out her blog for fun stories, amazing photos (did I mention she's a photographer?!), and great travel tips!
-

5 comments:
i just poked over there and read the fish story - too too funny!
i love it! great tips:) i'm totally adding her to my list!!
so fun, I'll go check it out, I hope she doesn't mind comments....
she is a great photographer...hey B, can you ask her and Amanda what camera they have.
Barb you are correct. I did get my degree in Geography with an emphasis in Travel and Tourism. I guess I better put some photos on my blog, cuz right now it looks like I don't take any pictures. Thanks for the blog ad. :o) The more the merrier. By the way this is a cute picture of Sadie. She is the cutest niece on the planet!
Thank you for all of your help with my blog. I couldn't have done it without you. I'm excited to learn more of your tricks of the trade.
Post a Comment