GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

surfer girl

Push play on this youtube song - and then scroll to watch the pics...slide.com wouldn't let me add music this morning for some reason - so this is my solution. =) Ghetto, but it works.

We took Sadie swimming for the first time this year yesterday. She loved it, despite the initial cold. Her cousins Reed & Timmy came too - so of course she was in heaven! She loves playing with other kids. Then Rob, Lora, Timmy, & Reed stayed for dinner. What a great night!

6 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

CUTEST SWIMMING SUIT ON HER EVER! ;)

The Kippen House said...

LOVE Sadie's swimming suit! I already bought one for my little girl, which she will probably only wear once (if that) but I couldn't resist :) Super fun mini-vacation too! What a cute hubby you have!!!

Barb said...

I thought you'd like that Han - all purple. =)

CAF said...

I can't see the pics for some reason...sad :( Maybe you will email them to me?

Heidi said...

Sadie is adorable in her swimsuit!

MStevenson said...

Looks like so much fun. We want to come swim too!