...I tried taking pictures of other outfits, but it just wasn't working out. Thanks Lis!Today while cleaning Sadie finally figured out how to use the spray bottle. She sprayed her toys down and then wiped them clean with a paper towel. But mostly, she sprayed herself in the face and laughed hysterically. Then she'd tell me she was "all clean"! Funny girl. The front of her hair was soaked. But hey, whatever keeps her busy so I can hurry and mop!
However, it did get a little crazy when she started chasing me around the house and threatening to spray me in the eyes...good thing she was out of water by then!And my last random picture/thought...love these matching aprons!! My sister Carrie bought them for us at the local Gardener's Market and we love them!! They are so cute. S wears hers to help me cook or to pretend cook in her little kitchen. Thanks sis!
And now that my cleaning is done I'm off to pack up to go here for the weekend (minus the snow)...
...can't wait to hang with family and friends!

4 comments:
I love the picture of you and Sadie in your aprons! So cute! She is such a good mix of you and Ryan.
That cabin looks awesome! We're going to Island Park next weekend. I am right there with you. I can't wait! :)
Oh - I keep forgetting to tell you I got my book. It wasn't shrink wrapped, but it looks totally new. We already started reading it. Well I started reading it, Jared is listening. We'll see how much we can use it. I'm hoping a lot! Thanks again!
cute girls!! has the farmer market already started this year? I want an apron so so so bad, and a matching one for addison would make my day!
AHHHH you should appreciate this comment because your blog always takes 10 years to load!!!! anyway, LOVE the matching aprons and glad you got some cute new clothes!!!!
glad you guys like your aprons! you look so cute!!
Post a Comment