GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, October 18, 2010

sneak peak

Sadie's halloween costume - she is pretty much the cutest Little Red Riding Hood. The finished look has large white rickrack trimming the cape - which I love. Who doesn't love ridiculously large and unnecessary rickrack? And red biased tape around the bottom of the skirt.


She mostly loves her skirt and basket - she's impartial to the cape, and really dislikes the hood. We'll have to work on that...

Now to transform Ry into a wolf and me into an old granny...

3 comments:

Katie said...

she looks so stinkin adorable! What a cute idea.

Laura Howard said...

Too cute for words! Did you make that yourself? I admire crafty people. I don't have a crafty bone in my body.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

that is darling!!!!