Umm...he's adorable! I can't wait to see him and kiss those chunky cheeks! His growth slowed down tremendously - thank heavens! So instead of being 4 weeks ahead, he's only 8 days ahead now. Crazy boy. About 5 lbs 12 oz. right now - not too shabby.
Hiding behind both hands...
Sucking his thumb...
The ultrasound tech even pointed out his hair - we could see TONS of hair! According to the ultrasound tech he "has a great mullet!" - he'll probably come out like Sadie did. Can't wait!
So - my next dr apt is the 17th...at 36 1/2 weeks exactly - that's when Sadie came...ha! So we'll see if I make it there. At the latest I'll be induced on the 27th - which rocks! Time to get everything ready.
-




2 comments:
Almost there! He does have cute chubby cheeks. We are so lucky these days to get to see our babies before they come.
I love the 3D pics. One of Brooklyn's showed her flipping us off. I knew we were in trouble! I'm so excited for you and your cute family!
Post a Comment